Owner of the website: EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA
Address: Barrio Sarriena s/n 48949 LEIOA-BIZKAIA-SPAIN
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND USERS' OBLIGATIONS
The user undertakes to use the website, its content and services without contravening current legislation, generally accepted uses and public order.
The illicit or harmful use of the website is strictly forbidden.
EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA guarantees that the contents and services offered by the portal respect the principle of dignity of the person, protection of youth and children, non-discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social aspect.
This Legal Advise of the website does not grant the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents expressly provided herein.
The contents collected in the portal, are the property of EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA or the same is duly authorized for dissemination by their legitimate owners.
EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA undertakes not to engage in misleading advertising and is therefore prohibited:
- The use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Its reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless prior written permission has been obtained from the legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA or its legitimate owners.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user recognizes and accepts that all the rights of industrial and intellectual property on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the website belong to EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA or the same is duly authorized for its diffusion in this website. In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of a certain content on the Website, they must notify this circumstance to (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other websites of our own and content that is owned by third parties.
The only purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links. EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA is not responsible in any case for the results that can be derived from these links.
The user who intends to establish any technical device to link from his website to the portal must obtain prior written authorization from EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval of EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA.
The web site in which the link is established will not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA, except those expressly authorised.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website, as well as this Legal Advice.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA does not give any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or its services or contents.
- Existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to this Legal Advice.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions will be governed by Spanish law, submitting to the courts of the city LEIOA (Spain) for any dispute that may arise from access to the website.
If any user has any questions about this legal notice or any comments thereon, they should write to (email@example.com) or send a written communication to the address in the header.